Le These terms and conditions of sale apply to goods purchased via internet through the website www.myareadesign.com which belongs to CONTRACTANDMORE - Via molinaccio 19/ 58 -48026 russi (ra), Italy (hereafter referred to CONTRACTANDMORE These purchases are reserved to customers as direct users, excluding retailers, wholesalers, sellers or professionals who want to sell these goods to third parties. Every purchase will be regulated by the Italian Legislative decree 185/99 and 206/05. Direct information after concluding the contract will be regulated by clause 12 of Italian Legislative decree 70/03 and regarding the protection of privacy, this will be regulated according to the norm of the Italian Legislative decree 196/03.
Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. When placing an online order, the customer is making an offer to buy the products inserted in the basket from CONTRACTANDMORE When the customer makes an online order after free registration, for product(s) he chooses and puts in the basket, he is accepting the price and terms indicated in the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
2. CONTRACTANDMOREwill communicate to the customer the confirmation of his order, or, if nothing is communicated, it will be a tacit confirmation CONTRACTANDMORE reserves the right not to process orders received from customers who are not end-users, as well as any order which does not comply with the commercial policy. In particular, CONTRACTANDMORE will not accept orders:
sent by a trader who is buying goods for resale and/or
if the customer cannot or will not pay using one of the credit cards indicated in this website or if the issuer of the credit card does not confirm the payment.
3. The customer should read and accept the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE before sending his order.
4. The customer should print and conserve all phases of purchase, so he has a confirmation of the process for future reference, as required in clauses 3 and 4 of the Italian Legislative Decree 185/1999 and by clause 12, subsection 3 of the Italian Legislative decree 70/03.
5. A right of the customer to any kind of damages or compensation is excluded, as well as any contractual or non contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to persons/things caused by non acceptance, even in part, of an order.
Placing an order
1. These general terms and conditions of sale apply exclusively to the offer, transmission and acceptance of orders for products presented on the website www. CONTRACTANDMORCOM, part of the company CONTRACTANDMOREfrom the moment of forwarding the order, as described in the relative informative sections. The general terms and conditions of sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of goods made by third parties who use direct links to the website CONTRACTANDMORE through banner advertising or other links. Before sending an order or buying goods from these third parties, it is necessary to read their general terms and conditions because CONTRACTANDMOREwill never be responsible for the supply of goods from third parties or for any online commercial transactions between CONTRACTANDMORE users and these third parties. Technical information inserted in the website http://www. CONTRACTANDMORE.com .com reproduce faithfully those of the manufacturers inserted in their catalogue. I CONTRACTANDMOREhas made every effort to ensure that all product information held on the website is accurate, but reserves the right to modify products' technical information in order to adapt them to those of the producers, without the necessity of prior notification. Images in the product description may not be an exact representation of the characteristics of the product and may differ in colour, size or regarding other items included in the picture. All the information provided to facilitate the purchase (product specification, buying guide) is to be considered as general informative material which does not apply to any particular characteristic of any one product.
2. The receipt of order will be confirmed by I CONTRACTANDMORE . by email to the email address indicated by the customer during registration. This message will indicate date and hour of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', which can be used for all further communication with CONTRACTANDMORE. The email reports all the data inserted by the customer, who will verify its correctness and if need be, communicate any corrections or changes promptly in the way explained in this document. The customer will be able to verify the state of his/her order by accessing his/her personal area by clicking on "My Account". It is absolutely forbidden during registration to insert false or unreal data necessary for the conclusion of the contract and for further relative communication. Personal data and email address must be exclusively the customer's own data and nobody else's. The customer is responsible for any consequence connected to the wrong insertion of data and CONTRACTANDMOREfrom any responsibility connected to the emission of inaccurate fiscal documents derived from these errors.
3. In the case of non-acceptance of an order, CONTRACTANDMOREwill communicate this as soon as possible to the customer.
4. All prices stated on the website are retail prices, thus including VAT. CONTRACTANDMORE reserves the right to modify prices at any time without notice. The customer will verify the final price before sending the order.
5. On the website http://www. CONTRACTANDMORE.com there are both products shown as "available" which can be dispatched immediately (only working days), as well as products shown as "Can be ordered", which I CONTRACTANDMOREwill order from the manufacturer and dispatch according the manufacturer's delivery schedule. The order dispatch is notified by email to the email address provided during registration.
Modes of paymen
1. Payment on delivery
If you pay on delivery, we will add to the total price of the order an additional cost called "payment charges" calculated on the total price and clearly indicated in the last phase of purchase. The payment of the exact amount must be made by cheque directly to the courier (exact sum, change is not provided for) issued to CONTRACTANDMORE For amounts over € 999.99, you will have make advance payment equal to the amount exceeding this sum and the latter must be paid by bank transfer (data will be confirmed in the mail you will receive after completing the order). Customer care service might contact you by phone to confirm the order, the address and times of shipping. If our operator is unable to contact you within 10 days after purchasing, your order will automatically be cancelled.
2. Bank transfer.
If you pay by bank transfer, the order is confirmed only after receipt of payment on I CONTRACTANDMORE account. This must happen within 7 working days after sending the order. After this period, the order will be automatically cancelled. The payment reference in the transfer must include the order number communicated in the confirmation email. Bank details for the transfer are as follows:
IBAN:rT 84U 08542 67591031000252464
IT84U085 4267 5910 3100 0252 464
Codice BIC: ICRAITRRF20 conto· 31-000252464
We recommend sending a copy of the bank transaction
-mail to info : CONTRACTANDMORE@gmail.com
stating the order number and your first name and surname.
3. Credit card.
If you choose payment by credit card, with the conclusion of the online transaction, the corresponding bank authorises only the sum connected to your purchase. Following credit cards are accepted: Visa and MasterCard. In case of cancellation of the order, either by the customer or by I CONTRACTANDMORE the latter will at the same time organise the cancellation of payment and/or the refund of the total amount. Cancellation of order is possible until the item is in preparation for delivery in our stock. Waiting periods for a refund depend entirely on bank systems and could reach 24 days after the authorisation date. After requesting the cancellation CONTRACTANDMORE will never be responsible for direct or indirect damages caused by the delay of refund of the amount by the bank system. CONTRACTANDMORE. reserves the right to ask the customer for further information (e.g. a landline phone number) or documents which prove the legal ownership of credit card used. If these documents are not produced, CONTRACTANDMORE. reserves the right not to accept the order. During the purchaseCONTRACTANDMORE will never have access to information about the credit card of the buyer, because it is directly digitalised on the website of the bank which is managing the transaction. As data is not sent, there is no possibility that it could be intercepted. CONTRACTANDMORE do not have any database that contains or conserves such data. CONTRACTANDMORE. takes no responsibility for fraudulent and illegal use of credit cards by third parties for payment of goods on WWW. CONTRACTANDMORE.COM
If the order must be cancelled, either by the customer or by CONTRACTANDMORE the amount will be refunded on the customer's PayPal account. Order cancellation is possible until the item is in preparation for delivery in our stock. After the cancellation request CONTRACTANDMORE will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the retarded refund of the amount debited by PayPal. CONTRACTANDMORE is unable to access any financial information at any moment of the transaction. This data is not sent to third parties or to CONTRACTANDMORE The customer's financial data will in no way be handled or stored by CONTRACTANDMORE For every transaction with PayPal, the customer will receive an email confirmation from PayPal.
Security of transactions
Online transactions with credit card are processed directly on the website of the Bank, through a Secure Server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer). This protocol, Verisign certified, allows communication in a way designed to avoid the interception, modification or falsification of data. CONTRACTANDMORE has no access to its customer's credit card information.
Modality of shipping CONTRACTANDMORE can only accept orders with shipping to accepted countries. For every other destination, please contact our Customer Service. For orders made on WWW.CONTRACTANDMORE. issues an invoice for goods delivered if a regular registration has been made, with a correct VAT number. For the issue of invoices, only information given by the customer is considered. No variation to the invoice will be possible after its issue. It is not possible to ask for an invoice for a purchase with a different date from that of purchase. The shipping costs or other optional services are at the expense of customer and are clearly indicated at the conclusion of the order, depending on the option selected (Payment, courier, insurance). The payment will be made by the customer using the modality chosen during the order. No additional cost or commission is due for CONTRACTANDMORE The delivery of ordered goods is to the door, street level, without exception. Shipping times are approximate and can vary depending on the manufacturer. These times could also be affected by force majeure, by traffic conditions or road access, or by an act of an authority. Standard shipping, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the two parties, will be on working days, from Monday to Friday ICONTRACTANDMORE accepts no responsibility for delayed execution of the order or delivery of the goods ordered. At the moment of delivery from courier, the customer MUST accept "goods unchecked" and check if the packaging is intact, that is, not damaged, wet, nor altered in any other way, and that no scotch tape bearing the courier brand is on the packaging.
Every possible type of external damage or every abnormal noise MUST be immediately contested to the courier who is delivering, by writing the phrase "accepted as goods unchecked" and specifying the exact reason on the delivery note and further confirmed to the courier within 8 days by registered mail with return receipt to the address reported on the delivery note. Especially when the packaging is damaged you must write "accepted unchecked because packaging is damaged". Furthermore, it is necessary to open an anomaly procedure on the website of www. CONTRACTANDMORE,.COM within 3 days of the delivery of goods by sending an email with photos and a declaration of what happened to the
email address SERVICE: CONTRACTANDMORE@GMAIL.COM signing the courier document, the customer will not be able to later contest the external characteristics of the delivered packaging. Even with an intact packaging, the goods have to be verified within 7 days after receipt. Possible damage or hidden anomalies must be communicated by registered mail to the courier to the address reported on the delivery document. Furthermore, it is necessary to open an anomaly procedure on the website of WWW.CONTRACTANDMORE.COM, within 3 days of delivery of goods, sending an email with photos and a declaration of what happened to the email address
SERVICE: CONTRACTANDMORE@GMAIL.COM .com. Every advice regarding non insured purchases (at the purchase), besides the above-mentioned terms, will not be considered. The customer takes full responsibility for any declaration he/she makes.
Delivery by express delivery
Standard delivery will be in the following hours: from 9.00 to 13.00; and from 14.00 to 18.00, working days from Monday to Friday. The courier delivers a first time without notice. If the customer is absent, the courier leaves a note and attempts delivery within the next 24 hours. In case of further absence, a new note will be left and the customer will be contacted by the courier for the third attempt. If this attempt is also unsuccessful, CONTRACTANDMORE customer service will contact you to arrange details for delivery, possibly adding costs for warehousing. If even the fourth attempt is not successful, the goods will be returned to
with the consequent cancellation of the order. The customer will be refunded the purchase price minus allosts incurred (transport, warehousing, transfer, administration fee.)Times for shipping and delivery
1. Times for dispatch
With "times of dispatch" is meant the time between the receipt of the order and the entrustment of the goods to the courier. Every order for products in stock confirmed within 11.00 a.m. of a working day will be dispatched the next working day. For articles not in stock, delivery varies from 2 to 6 weeks after accepting the order depending on the manufacturer. For further information, please contact our customer care which is always at your disposal.
2. Times for delivery (national)
Delivery with express delivery from the handover of goods to the courier (pick up from our logistical centre) is guaranteed in 48/72 hours except for islands or areas difficult to access.
3. Times for delivery (international)
Times for delivery in Europe are about 4/5 working days from the handover of goods to the courier (pick up from our logistical centre).
1. According to art 64 and following the Italian Legislative decree 206/2005, customers as end users (a person buying goods for non professional aims, so without a VAT number registered in CONTRACTANDMORE have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days without any penalty, subject to what is stated in point 3 below.
2. To exercise this right, the customer will notify his intention to revoke the contract by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in which it is necessary to indicate the bank information for the refund of the paid amount (if the payment has been made by PayPal or Credit Card, you will be refunded directly, minus the shipping cost.) In addition, the revocation must be sent by registered mail with return receipt within 14 working days after receiving the goods to:
CONTRACTANDMORE VIA MOLINACCIO 48026 RUSSI ITALY
After receiving the registered mail, CONTRACTANDMORE will send by mail to the customer the file for exercising the right of revocation with authorisation number which must be attached to the packaging of the product to be returned to I CONTRACTANDMORE The return must be effected within 10 working days after authorisation.
3. The right of revocation is subject to the following binding conditions: the right is applicable to the complete product bought. It is not possible to revoke only parts of bought products (accessories, optionals, detached parts); goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete with all parts (with documents and other equipment: receipt, handbook, cables, etc.). In order to limit damage to the original packaging, is it recommended to insert it into another box, onto which the RMA number (authorisation return code) issued by CONTRACTANDMORE will be attached. In any case, it is better to avoid attaching any kind of labels or scotch-tape to the original packaging. Goods for which the right of revocation is exercised must be returned in the condition they were delivered, therefore handled with care. Products with signs of damage or dirt, that is to say not in perfect condition, will not be accepted. Returned goods must bear no other serial number than the one in the bill. CONTRACTANDMORE will not accept the return if the serial number is different from the one in the bill and the product(s) will be put at the disposal of the customer for its return, annulling at the same time the revocation request. Shipping costs for the return are at the expense of customer and he bears all responsibility for the transport up to confirmation of receipt in our store. If the goods are damaged during transport CONTRACTANDMORE will communicate this to customer within 5 days after receiving the goods in store, to permit him to press charges on the courier chosen and obtain the refund for the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the products will be put at the disposal of the customer for their return, annulling at the same time the revocation request CONTRACTANDMORE cannot be held responsible for damages or theft/loss for non insured shipping of goods.
4. CONTRACTANDMORE will refund to the customer the total amount in the shortest possible time, and in any case, within 30 days after receiving communication of revocation or receipt of the goods submitted to the right of revocation through transfer charged to the credit card, PayPal or by bank transfer to an account. In the latter case, the customer must promptly provide bank details for the refund (IBAN code -account of bill holder). Exercising your right of revocation, CONTRACTANDMORE reserve one’ right to retain 10% of the total amount for operating expenses.
5. The right of revocation does not apply in the case of a total deterioration in the condition of the goods (packaging and/or its content); in the case of the lack of external packaging and/or the original internal packing; the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts etc.); or abnormalities of the product itself; likewise, damage to the product caused by transport or a soiled state due to its use and which compromises its integrity.
6. The costs and risks for transport are entirely at the expense of the customer. The return of goods that are incomplete or in a deteriorated state or without accessories or original features will not be accepted by
and will be returned to sender with the additional shipping costs. In the case of the relinquishment of the right of revocation CONTRACTANDMORE. will return the goods to the sender, debiting the latter the cost for shipping.
1. All products sold by CONTRACTANDMORE are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee and by a 24 months guarantee for defects according to the DLgs n. 24/02. In order to take advantage of the guarantee, the customer must keep the invoice (or the DDT) received together with the goods.
2. The manufacturer's conventional guarantee is provided according to the modality described in the documentation included in the packaging. If, after the intervention of an authorised Customer Service Centre, the defect results as not covered by the manufacturer's guarantee, the customer will bear the possible costs of checking the product and/or repair by the Service Centre, as well as any shipping costs should these have been paid by CONTRACTANDMORE
3. The guarantee of 24 months according to D.Lgs n. 24/02 applies to a product which presents an apparent defect, even though the product has been used correctly with respect to its destined use as stipulated in the enclosed technical specification. Such a guarantee, in accordance with Dlgs. N. 24/92, is reserved solely for end-users (persons who buy the product for private, non-professional use, or have not indicated a VAT number on the purchase order form.) In the case of a defect, CONTRACTANDMORE. will, at no cost to the customer, provide for the correction of the fault, either by repair or replacement of the product, or if neither of these is possible, a price reduction or even the cancellation of the contract. If, following the intervention of an authorised Service Centre, no fault in accordance with DLgs n. 24/02 is evident, the customer will be charged for any possible costs of examination and/or repair by the authorised Service Centre., as well as any transport costs carried by CONTRACTANDMORE
4. A replacement in the case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: a product which does not function on first operation), subject to the fulfilment of the conditions for the application of Leg. Decree no. 24/02, will be made only if expressly provided for by the manufacturer. The time taken for the replacement or repair of a product depends entirely on the manufacturer.
5. In the event that, for whatever reason, CONTRACTANDMORE is not able to replace a product under guarantee (repaired or replaced), they will be able to proceed, without prior consent from the customer, with the substitution with another product with the same features and of equal value, or otherwise, the issue of a voucher to the value of the purchase price to be spent on another product valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
6. No damages can be claimed from CONTRACTANDMORE for any possible delay in the execution of the repair or replacement of a product under guarantee.
7. In cases in which the application of the guarantee foresee the return of the product, the product must be returned by the customer in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packing materials. documentation, accessories, manuals, cables etc.) and in order to limit damage to the original packaging, it is recommended, wherever possible, to insert it in a second box; in any case the attachment of labels or tape to the original packaging should be avoided.
The personal information requested when placing an order is collected by CONTRACTANDMORE and processed by encrypted data transmission, in order to meet the obligations arising from the contract with the customer, and will under no circumstances be released to third parties. CONTRACTANDMORE guarantees its customers the respect of the rules concerning the processing of personal data covered by the privacy code under DL no. 196 of 30.06.03. Owner of the processed data is CONTRACTANDMORE . MOLINACCIO 19 48026 RUSSI Italy , in the person of its acting legal representative, unless an officer has been appointed in accordance with art. 29 of LD no. 196/2003. The customer has at all times the right to revoke consent to the processing of his/her personal data by communicating this demand in writing to the registered office of I
The customer, after confirming the receipt of the information on privacy according to art. 13, and on his rights according to art. 7 of the LD no. 196/2003, has the right to access his/personal data in the manner indicated therein. Marketing communications will be sent to the customer only if he/she grants explicit consent at the time of authorising the processing and transmission of the online order form.
Any complaint should be sent to CONTRACTANDMORE . MOLINACCIO 19 48026 RUSSI Italy
Back to top
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The contract of sale between the customer and CONTRACTANDMORE . is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. In the case of any controversy concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract, the place of jurisdiction will be that of the consumer's place of residence if this is in Italy, otherwise the place of legal jurisdiction will be the competent courts of the place of residence of the seller
The conditions laid out in this document may be modified without notice by CONTRACTANDMORE . and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www CONTRACTANDMOR.com. For every purchase made, however, the conditions at the time of placing the order, read and confirmed by the customer, are valid. In the case of a term or condition being declared invalid retrospectively, such term or condition will be replaced by one as close as possible in its intent and economic purpose or with the appropriate legal provisions.